• you are interested in reducing stress financially
• you are interested in having more control financially
• you value the professional advice and recognize that advice comes at a cost
• you are interested in a long-term partnership with a dedicated adviser
We sincerely invite you to Book A 15-Minute Call for a chat to see if you are a good fit and if our expertise matches your situation.
• Transparency & integrity are at the heart of everything we do
• We are experienced and always make advice relevant to you
• We build a trusting relationship with you & always put your interests first
• We pay close attention to what is happening to you & stay current so you don’t have to
We sincerely invite you to Book A 15-Minute Call for a chat to know more about our services and financial adviser.
I am Yun Sun, the founder and Principal Advisor of Sun Financial Advisory. I came to Australia from China to pursue tertiary education in 2001 and became a proud Australian citizen in 2006. I am married to Julia for over 16 years with two active sons, Winston & Jayden, 13 & 9 years old. I value honesty, positivity, and empathy in life. I enjoy a peaceful lifestyle with reading, hiking, and gardening …
I have been providing financial planning and relevant advice over 12 years including 7 years at Westpac & HSBC banks. I founded Sun Financial Advisory over 5 years ago because I believe Financial Planning is truly individual and shouldn’t be product-driven by large financial institutions. I hold the following industry qualifications:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Member of Tax Practitioner Board (TPB)
- Registered Adviser of Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- Professional Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Self-Managed Super Fund Certification
- Margin Lending Certification
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
- Bachelor of Business in Finance & Accounting. University of Technology, Sydney
I sincerely invite you to Book A 15-Minute Call for a chat to know more about me and how I can help with your retirement planning
Most people think all financial advisors are the same, but this isn’t true. CFP® certification is the most renowned designation to financial advisors worldwide which represents the highest level of competency, ethics, and professionalism globally. Only a small percentage of advisers who have fulfilled the certification and annual renewal requirements of education, experience, and compliance can display the CFP® certification trademarks. Click HERE to verify.
There are indeed many great tools out there that can help you handle your insurance, investment, and superannuation yourself. Many areas might have their own separate isolated answers, but how do we connect all the pieces of your financial life together to provide options and perspectives on each of those decisions?
There may be other issues in Taxes, cash flow, estate planning, and so much more, not to mention, more importantly, priority setting and having a clear vision of the future…
There is a lot to know and to keep organised and on track. And it does take a lot of time and effort, and the cost of making a mistake is high. What we’ve also found is that many people have a tough time implementing their plan consistently.
Therefore, we are here to listen, understand, advise, and implement so you can have less stress and more control in life!
During the first call, we’ve found that a lot can happen. While we know we might not be right for everyone with respect to an ongoing advisory relationship, we’ve always believed it’s good to share our experience and observations about your situation in this initial discussion.
Our goal in this first phone call is to learn more about what is on your mind that led you to us, about you and your family and your priorities, and finally to determine if we might be a good fit for the long-term relationship. Whether you become a client or not, we’re confident you will find it beneficial!
There are two types of fees:
1.Initial Advice Preparation Fee:
For new advice, we will research, analyse, compare and prepare an SOA (Statement of Advice) that will formally document our advice to you. It will include all relevant areas including your current personal circumstances, financial goals, recommended strategies and financial products we recommend.
Normally, the advice preparation fee is between $5,50 and $5,500 depending on the complexity, time and effort involved.
2. Ongoing Service Fee:
The only thing that doesn’t change in life is change, we offer the options of ongoing advice and support to help you stay on track with the indictive services below:
• Review in June for regulatory, strategy and tax planning
• Review in November for portfolio planning, report and analysis of investment, Superannuation portfolio and/or insurance policies
• Insurance Review at Insurance renewals, alteration or updates
• phone or email access to us anytime
The fee is normally between $250 and $550 monthly based on the complexity and the amount of work required.
Our 4-Big-W advice process will ensure all details are covered:
- What you’d like to achieve? – understand your personal goals & objectives
- Where you are now? – research your current financial position & arrangements
- What to plan & improve? – discuss options and make recommendations based on 1 & 2
- What to support ongoingly? – keep you on track as life, market, and regulation change